Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, June 29, 2006

the world cup and HERNAN CRESPO ( Argentina )


I wanted to tell you my friends, my readers, how much I like sports.. and especially soccer!
That’s why im very enthusiastic about that world cup.
The end of the world cup is coming quite soon! And my favorite team is playing, so im very happy!
I hope that Argentina will make it and defeat the German team! But, Im afraid that the home advantage will make the Germans win!
But eventually I would like to bet who would win, will it be the argentines, with the help of HERNAN CRESPO, or will it be the German team, with the help of MIROSLAV KLOSE

3 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Salah said...

hi
this is the first time that i am geting in to football but tell you the truth it is fun in the world cup but i really awant england to get to the finals

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Reham said...

GO GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I'm not into sports either, and even though I can't get myself through an entire game, I find myself asking for the scores from people.

And for some odd reason I want Germany to win, even though I don't necessarily like all things Deutsch.

Nice blog dude, keep it up. ;)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger fernando reals said...

I heard that Anti-Zionists were rooting for Germany because Maradona from Argentina was a rabid Pro-Zionist...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home