Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, September 14, 2006

LEARNING PHOTOGRAPHY IN ENGLAND..!

So long.. So long..!

Last week I have returned from my small vacation.
I am really excited to come back home!!
for the past 6 weeks I have been studying in an amazing place which teaches amateur photographers who want to learn more in photography!!
This place is special.. and I really wanted to stay there for a while.. but it costs so much.
In this long time, I have improved my photographing skills, and it makes me very happy that I did not fly for nothing.Learning new things is always important.Firstly, I want to explain how it all started.. (because also for me it was a surprise! Maybe a very big surprise..)

As you know, I live in ramalla, and before about 8 weeks the war has started between Lebanon and Israel. The Israelis began their aggression, and I knew I had to run away from all of this mess and damage that Israel is about to do in Lebanon, I knew I don’t want to feel the war in my heart, as we are living it day by day. The surprise came from the brother of my father, fadi. Fadi lives in London for many years, and he is in a good position in London, he knows all the places and restaurants, and places where you can learn photography.Fadi booked me a place in a beginner's course, in one of the 'prestige' places.

I hope that I will finish printing my pictures from London, and show you, my readers some of my new skills.

Miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home