Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Monday, September 25, 2006

What is going on in here!?!

What is going on in here!?!

I ask myself this question everyday.. And I don’t have any answer.. Since I've came back from London, the silence has not returned to Ramallah.. It makes me sad to walk near Almanara-Square, a place that I like so much, And near the main streets, and see so many demonstrations and riots

Is it suppose to be like this!?

Am I not suppose to walk in a quiet street, without demonstrations..?It makes me worried to see it, and to know that it might not change for a long time. Sometimes I ask myself if things can be different, and I know it can be.. Is the new political leadership will stop the riots? Maybe??
Im not so sure about it (as things are moving on..) maybe we are not doing the right step now.

Since I came I witnessed demonstrations almost everyday,
and every night,And im not happy!
Sometimes I remember the days when I saw theater shows,
and movies in the cinema,
and I sat in the square and enjoyed the view…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home