Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Depression and death.
Those are the 2 main things that symbolizes the past few days.
I have no words to describe what is going on in almanara square since Thursday.
It is a chaos!






We all want to live in dignity and respect!
I really can't see where we are heading to! We need to be united against the Israeli aggression!
I hope that the Israeli army will stay outside ramallah! One of my cosines have been injured from the Israeli army, I became so depressed because of that.


I visited him twice yesterday, but his condition is still bad.
I hope he will be better and he will heal as soon as possible. 6 people have died from this disastrous incident! These bloody Israelis think they can come whenever they feel like, and destroy everything we have built in here.
I really ask myself where are we heading to? Is 2007 will be good or might it bring more fights and more damage..?
I hope that in 2007 we will be more united, may we all act as brothers (no more fitna incidents!),
2006 only brought damage for us, and it was a harmful year for us! May hamas understand that a fitna incident that occurs in the Palestinian authority is a result of their policy!


I wish that in 2007, we will not see the Israeli worthless army!

6 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger umkahlil said...

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin and pray for his recovery. As a daughter of a Ramallah native, I am very sorry to hear about the Zionist aggression in Ramallah.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

Thank you all for your support,
i *will* continue to hope,
i will never stop.
i am praying for a new solution,
asad.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger straightchris said...

I saw you comment on Angry Arab I can’t imagine what you are going through being a European who’s leaders are happy kill Arabs so that we can live in luxury.
I wholeheartedly support the views of As’ad Abukhalil, Illan Pape and the great Edward Said.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger David said...

David Global-Crier
My Blog http://www.globalcrier.blogspot.com/
E-mail globalcrier@yahoo.com


Keep up the good work. Enjoyed reading your Blog. More people need to know the true realities on the ground in the Holy Land. I have done a bit of studying and writing about the Palestinian crisis from outside the forest. I would be interested in any comments you might have about my Blog. Let peace be with you. David

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Tsedek said...

Assad - keep hoping... 'even' in israel this 'action' has been rated a 'mistake'...

not much to go on, but at least a small progress that it receives criticisme...

I hope your cousing will recover speedily.

Tse.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger lennybruce said...

My prayers are with your cousin for a full recovery and with you and your family for safety for now and for freedom as soon as possible.

God bless, peace, salam, shalom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home