Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I miss Yaser Arafat ?!?!

I miss Yaser Arafat ?!?!

This post I would like to discuss the problematic leadership of our Palestinian people this days. Our people need, (as any other nation) strong leaders! Leaders are not ordinary people from the street, leaders need to have courage to rule the country, and only real Leaders have the ability to unite the people.

There is one leader (among the LONG years of occupation) that I can remember that actually succeeded in reaching all the different sides, and that was Abu Ammar.Abu Ammar died as a Shahid 2 years ago, and as time passes on a REAL leadership has not been found yet.Not that I saw eye to eye with him about all of his actions, but he had the power to save us from the fire of ourselves, the fire of the fitna!

I am frustrated that we still have not succeeded in improving our lives,HOW CAN IT BE!? After all of these long decades, how can it be that we are still so downward?!

I believe that our nation needs a new leadership, a young one and not the old or people from abroad. We need to stop the fitna, because it doesn’t get any better, our nation is too torn and divided. Only a strong leader that is not from HAMAS can let us out of the armed fitna!! And bring us into a better period.
I miss the good days that our nation wasn't so torn apart to pieces as today,Remember,Leaders can be replaced!


Asad.

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Chet said...

A strong leader is needed and I have to agree with you on a young leader. I am looking forward to the day that one will rise up out of Palestine take charge. I am also seeing lack of leadership in my country. I just pray that will change also.

If you don't mind I would like to add you to my blog roll.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

you can surely add me to your blog.
i will be very happy to see more comments from you.
help us change!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Tsedek said...

Strange. I've completely lost faith in leaders. All leaders. Yours and mine and anybody else's for that matter. I think the ONLY solution must come from the people. Leaders are no good....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home