Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What is going on here!?!?

The last few days were horrible.
I haven't thought that things can go so far.
How did we end this way??

Is there something in the water of Gaza that makes my brothers kill each other? I can understand that there is a difference in our believes! But how did we end with 30 Muslims dead !? have we forgotten how precious life is?
I feel absolutely hopeless and helpless, as if there is nothing I can do.
Can anyone stop this violence? People are dying without any reason just because of our hamas government! I feel as if This situation cannot go on! We cannot continue this way.

Watch these poor girls, shouting their anger!

They ask: "why the murder? Why security problems?"
I wish I could do something for my brothers in gaza and help them stop the murder!

I would like to show you all what was going on here, un my beloved city, while Gaza became a battle field:


For those who don’t understand Arabic, the sign asks "w-h-y???"
I also ask why, I hope someone from hamas can help me understand why!
Why 30 people had to die??
Why hamas continue to rule?!?!

I decided to open a new section in my blog, THE CLIPS SECTION.
I will try to find interesting clips,
The clips section is located in the right bar of my blog.


Enjoy,
Asad al nimr.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Karin said...

Asad, you're absolutely right!! It is a disgrace the situation deteriorated to a niveau at which brothers kill brothers! There is ONE CENTRAL CAUSE for the Palestinian people - and that is to get rid of the occupation and as it's consequence, to get an independent Palestinian state with the 1967-line (green line ) as internationally recognized boarder.
The rivaling factions betray this cause by their totally irresponsible actions - their OWN concern as to who's "the first" selfishly became more important that to serve the people which is their SOLEMN DUTY!
I wish this FACT would serve as baseline, as foundation ... and everything else would stand as second and third. I wish I could shout at them to wake them up to what their DUTY is ...
Life, EACH LIFE - is precious! Islam forbids to harm, to hurt if not in self-defense ... what is happening is DEAD-against Islam!

Thanks a lot for your post .. I wish the "Palestinian leaders" would WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!! Behaving this way - they lost ANY kind of credit to lead - at least in MY book!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Stephen Pearcy said...

It's not because of Hamas: it's because of the U.S. and Israel.

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Ryan Ghadban said...

Thank you Asad for your great blog archives! I just found your blog this late night, as I was looking for information about the latest madness in Palestine between Hamas and Fatah. I just wrote a blogpost about it on my own blog.

By the way, I'm Ryan from Sweden, originally from Acre, Palestine though. I've never been to Palestine however, neither have my parents. I'm the 3rd generation of the 48'ers diaspora. I'm most definetly going to visit Palestine and hopefully work on a documentary I've been meaning to, as soon as I get some free time on my hands. But for now I'll settle with reading your very interesting blog. I'm really happy to have found a genuine Palestinian blogger writing from inside Palestine. You're a rare kind. It's like looking for diamonds. Very hard, and rare, yet once found, priceless :)

You might not understand much of what I write on my blog since it's in Swedish, I do try to write in English occasionally though.

Kind regards,
your brother, Ryan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home