Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Life goes on.. And maybe not..

Almost two weeks have past, and things look similar to 14 days ago..
DAMN THE FITNA!
Why brothers need to kill eachother!?
May Abbas succeed in Mecca, may they sign on an agreement to improve things!!
Because we have ended up so bad..
I really hope that a change is close, so things will become much better.

I am continuing my clips section,
I will be glad if you'll watch some of the clips, and write me your opinions about them.

May we all have a safe week,
A quiet one,

Greetings,
Asad.

4 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Andrey said...

There is an agreement in Meca. Congratulations!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Iraqi Mojo said...

Hey why do you hang on to abbas when he is a traitor?

http://barabie.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

Of course i've heard about the Meca agreement!
I hope that it will make a difference in palestine, and even in ramallah.
the agreement can make a real change, and we all need to stay positive.

barabie- I really truly think that abbas is the only one who cares about us, as oppose to the hamas government. are you sure that abbas is a traitor?

regards,
asad al nimr.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Andrey said...

Oh, I posted it a few minutes after they have signed, it was a "new thing" than...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home