Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally a new government !!!!!


The Week Comes To Its End, And My Mood is Good.
This week I gave a presentation in my class and got a high mark.
Now I read that we are going to have a unity government and this also fills me with optimism.
I hope that the new appointed ministers would be the right people in the right place, and not someone who is not capable of leading his office or helping us.
Nevertheless Hearing khaled mishal in Teheran (why does he go there so often ?) saying that Hamas is the same Hamas as it was before the Mecca agreement makes me wonder about the future of the unity government as well as the possibility of ending the siege.
Me and my friends are waiting to see what will happen in the next few weeks. We are really afraid that if this truce between Fateh and Hamas will fail the future of Palestine is in real danger.


Hoping so hard, and not a bit less,
Asad al nimr,
Ramallah.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger ثلاثاء said...

Isn't that what I hear/read frequently in news?! I even stopped thinking about it you know ... وعاشت الأمة عربية

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Pal.Mooda said...

I feel that we are going to live calm good days, maybe after 2 monthes we will start to see the effects of this government, but I think it will do something better than the X-Government.
just be optimistic.....

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

Hey bakria,
Yes- it is the one you hear about on the news.
I do hope It will be affective!
Because Palestine is just too important for us to give up!

Asad al nimr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home