Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ramdan continues

Ramadan month continues, I have more time to spend helping my family, and spending time with them.
I guess its good for me, but also for them.

Most mornings I'm helping my father in our store. He surely needs my help. His health is not as good as it was before.

I think that this is a result of the past two years…my father nearly closed his shop because of the hard days- People could not afford buying things at the store because many people in ramallah are not working or didn't get any salaries , so they have no money, and when people have no money they cannot spend it...

My father decided to continue working, and keep the store alive. It made me happy, because I know how much he likes his store, sometimes I feel that the store is all his life. And that's the reason why I'm helping him.

I'm glad that I'm free at the mornings to help him, and I'm sure he will be able to continue working at the store in the future.

These days, I have much free time, because studies have not begun yet, but I know that soon I will be busy with university again.

I'm truly looking for my next year.

Only good things can come out of this year.

Yours, Asad.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Iraqi Mojo said...

You are a disgusting Arab, i asked you months ago why do you keep hanging on to ab-ASS and now after what the kalb has done to Palestine, I ask you are you insane?

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger WinterScribe said...

woah woah woah there is no need to insult anybody... have respect even with the ones you don't agree with. Honestly.

As`ad: hey hey you keep that chin of yours up even against adversity. Your father sounds like a pretty strong person. I am glad things are better now with the shop.

take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home