Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ramadan karim
























Dear friends!
Soon Palestine and the whole Islamic world will enter the holy month of Ramadan.
Here in our city and as some friends told me there is a feeling that this Ramadan will be a bit different from the Ramadan we had last year when most of the Palestinian didn't get any salaries and therefore the shops were empty and one could see most of the children with gloomy faces. This is the situation in Ramallah but….
Many Palestinian kids, especially in Gaza, are "celebrating" Ramadan fast almost everyday, despite the fact that Ramadan is only a one month in the calendar. These kids, sometimes have no food, so they can almost feel as if Ramadan is being "celebrated" the whole year.
I really hope that next Ramadan, I will witness a different kind of Palestine, a new Palestine that is not suffering of any poverty or shortage, a new Palestine that is united once again and not ruled by Hamas cruel people and by the Israeli occupation.

A free clean and pure Palestine.

I would like to send the world and especially my friends in Gaza and ramallah, many best wishes,

Ramadan karim my friends,
Asad.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger WinterScribe said...

I love the pictures!
Greetings for Ramadan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home