Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More aggression..

Another week finishes and I can mark another week, full of aggression.

As I have already written on my last post about my friend, eventually he sent me some of his caricatures.
He likes to draw caricatures and this one is only one of many caricatures that he has drawn.
I would be very happy to see comments about this caricature.

He is a good artist in my opinion, and I really hope that someday he will be famous!
I really hope that I will manage to add some more caricatures on my next posts.






Regards,
Asad al nimr


5 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Heba said...

Dear Asad,

You have a lovely site . I love it :) and laughed at the cartoons as well.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger DannyD said...

A great site, Great cartoons, I have added your site to my mine.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger DannyD said...

http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Michał said...

Dear Asad, from distance I wish you never be taken over by Hamas terrorist organization, as it happens with Gaza Strip population today, on our eyes...

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger WinterScribe said...

Asad:
Great site!! And tell your friends that he is a great artist! Sadly the most I can do is read the captions phonetically and all ... but I do not enough arabic to know what it means hehe.
Keep it up!
take care...

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home