Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My cousin's wedding

Hello everyone!
I have missed you all.
I haven’t written for ages, and I really missed it!

In the past few weeks I was very busy. My cousin got married last week! And I was absolutely devoted in helping him with the wedding's preparations.

This cousin is my best friend, he is always there for me when I need him, and I can always consult with him about everything. I am really happy for him, he looked so happy on the wedding, I really missed some happiness in my life.

I felt so happy and full of joy to eventually celebrate a happy and positive event in my family.
I have realized that celebrations such as this one can really unite families although times are hard.

Many guests were invited to the event, and that’s the reason why so many preparations had to be done.
Even my uncle from London has joined the celebration! I was so happy to see him, I haven’t seen him for a long time!

There is one thing that I have realized- and it is the lack of joy and happiness.
Is it only in ramallah that we have no reasons to smile? Or is it a broad problem in the world? Am I the only one who doesn’t have any reasons to smile except of this wedding??


I do realize that the times are hard, but I can remember better days (and not so long ago!). Maybe soon a lot of families in Palestine and in my beloved city will enjoy some happiness after their sons will be released from the Zionist's prison. I just hope that the people who are involved in this issue will make the right decisions!!!




Congratulations to my cousin,
Asad al nimr.


p.s- I really hope that I will find more time to write in my blog, I really miss it!!

4 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger IsraeliDiary said...

Glad to see you back.

I think happiness is not something that people have or not have. We control it ourselves.

A 12 year old boy who's lost his legs can be happier than a multi-millionaire who's lost a game of poker.

We all suffer from lack of happiness in our lives, for we tend to forget the good things and remember the bad things. But if you look at your life, at your DAILY life, you'll be surprised to find out that there are so many good things in our lives that we should be thankful for.

We should thank God that we're healthy, that our family and friends are fine, that we had a safe travel, that the food tastes good, that we have a job. We can even appreciate the warm bed and a good night kiss. Because one day, we might lose it all and suddenly feel unhappy...

May you have a lot of reasons to be happy beside weddings. :)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mabrook to your cousin, april is a wonderfull month to get married in :)
glad to hear you are happy and hear some postive news from you it was great i will add my prayed to israeldiary and wish u lots of reasons to be happy

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Arab Lady said...

hiiii
my first time here...well first of all congrats....3o2balak ;)..let me know if u r looking for a bride!
anyways i know u go through tough times back there in palestine but hopfully things will get better yarab..cheer up ok man

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

Its Good To Return!
Thanks for reading this post and commenting,
It made me happy!
Asad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home