Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Sunday, May 06, 2007

AND WHAT ABOUT THE SIEGE?!

Hello everyone,
I want to show you a poster that I have found in the internet, and I really feel it tells our story.Many of my relatives in ramallah lost their jobs!
And have no income! It is not a rare thing to be unemployed in Palestine. Till last year economy was growing in a very slow pace but it was growing…

unfortunately after the Hamas government was elected the Palestinian economy has deteriorated very fast. the result is very clear ... many people in here are unemployed for many months! In the poster that I have put here you can see men who used to work and earn money for their families at home, but now, these men are unemployed, and earn no money.

"The Palestinian workers without work and no income"- this is the phrase that is written on the poster.

p.s – in the next few days I will have something new in my blog.

Asad al nimr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home