Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Still hoping???

I've heard that Abu Mazen will visit Europe. I don’t really know where exactly he is going to visit, but it doesn’t matter for me at all. His goal in this visit is probably ending the siege, therefore..The only thing that matters for me is that the siege will end while Abu Mazen is in Europe.

I want to believe that Abu Mazen will be able To end the siege or at least ease it. I know and believe that the citizens of Europe cannot understand the consequences of the siege, but we all feel it everyday in every aspect of our life...

I just hope that Abu Mazen will get all the support he needs from the Hamas leadership, but I do know that this is not a very realistic dream, as for Hamas hangs on to is agendas.

Life is hard in Palestine!!
And the funny thing is that last year we were so hopeful when Hamas began to role the government, but only now we really feel the true 'consequences' of this decision of ours..
And by consequences I mean that the siege only brought us:
lack of work,
lack of money,
lack of personal security
and much more lacks!

The anarchy in the streets has spread like rats

Where is our money!!!


Asad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home