Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WHO STOLE THE LIGHT?!

I was quite busy in the last few weeks because I was helping my father in our store and luckily for us we had quite a lot of buyers. Nevertheless I had some time to spend with my younger brothers and sisters and I took them to a fair that came to Ramallah ,and the kids and families enjoyed every minute of it. During this time a friend of mine from GAZA spent most of his nights in darkness.
I don't know if you heard but in almost every part of Gaza the light and electricity went out for about a week.
No, no one has stole the electricity, just 'Hamas beloved government' made sure that her citizens will suffer from lack of electricity...
Doesn't Hamas feel sorry for them?
Do they even care about them?

My friend has drawn a cartoon asking if there is really a light in the end of the tunnel.


Asad al nimr,
Ramallah.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger WinterScribe said...

Asad:
Best luck to your dad and his business! Great to know you had a lot of customers.

I don't know if you read the Angry Arab's blog (angryarab.blogspot.com) but I remember how once he said how like the palestinian people deserved so much better than Fatah and Hamas. I couldn't agree more. I wish some sort of Mandela or Garibaldi figure would arise among the palestinian people.

Tell your friend his cartoons are awesome!!
I wish I could read the arabic... well, I can read it. But I can't understand it... yet.

take care!
Jess

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Arab Lady said...

Honestly i'm so ashamed of wut is happening in Gaza & Palestine...i'm just wondering when they will stop their shit ( all parties)....ppl had enough ...

wut about the millions of refugees in the arab countries & abroad..who will represent them..where is the palestinian case? shame on Fateh & Hammas

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Iraqi Mojo said...

Why don't your friends in Gaza have what you have? Is it because they don't lick abass's asshole like you do?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Iraqi Mojo said...

jess, you and ass'head can go get fucked! ass'head is "angry bikhshee" living in yankeeville and pontificating about the DEMOCRATICALLY elected Hamas.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Iraqi Mojo said...

Arablady or should that be arabidiot, how dare you compare Hamas to fatah!
Hamas are fighting for their rights while fatah are licking israhelli ass. Get an education!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home