Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Annapolis=peace?!

The convention in Annapolis is a great opportunity for Hamas to give up their power in Gaza, maybe it is time for us to be strong and say no to Hamas??

Is it time for Palestine to be free and not under any sieges!?!?
I truly feel that Hamas by being the leader in Gaza is causing much more damage for us then bringing the good life we always wanted.

I wonder why Hamas isn’t finishing this absurd episode.. This is absolutely insane that the citizens of Gaza are under Israeli siege for so much time! So they can't even sell their goods overseas, or even get nitrogen gas for surgeries, as it was published 2 days ago.. So what about the sick kids? Are they supposed to wait for the siege to end? I wonder how many people have died because of Hamas stupid strategy. Isn’t the good of the citizens is the most important thing for a government?
Not by Hamas……

The citizen become useless, with no other options.. It's sad to think that not long ago Gaza could sell their goods overseas (like strawberries for example!) to the world, and that the people could have gone in and out of Gaza! Just few months ago are separating between that life and the current life!

I'm glad that there Is an option to improve our current situation,
But lets just give it a chance, and not blow the opportunity. I just hope that Hamas and Israel will not find a way how to do so.


Hoping,
Really strong,
Asad.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger kris said...

I just discovered your blog... great content! You may be interested in my own site: www.harmonicminor.com - I am an American graduate student currently conducting research in the Gaza Strip. I have been posting excerpts from interviews and other material relevant to Gaza... Today, for example, I posted an interview with noted academic and journalist, Jennifer Loewenstein.

I will link to you - perhaps you can do the same for me if you like my site!

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home