Almanara Square - دوار المنارة

صور من الحياة في رام الله - فلسطين

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Is this a joke !?

It hell looks like one..


Since when Hamas has the power to arrange a meeting?
Since when Hamas has become a party that can decide things?
A party that can discuss our problems and solve them? For me it looks so funny and absurd to see that they are trying to make a meeting (with themselves only.. just notice),
Where is Fatah?
Where are all the other parties?
Maybe Hamas has forgotten that they are not alone in Palestine..?

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Gaza said...

maybe they aren't seeing anybody except them self.
shit... big shit

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger WinterScribe said...

Asad!
It has been a while since I last visited your blog. I hope you are doing all right and same for your father's store. Annapolis just took place on my side of the world... what are your thoughts on their resoltions?

I've heard accusations from Fatah saying Hamas is not palestinian. This has made me think about palestinian culture and I have realized I know nothing about it. I am not talking about the conflict but rather things taht would make palestinians different from the Iraqi arabs, syrian arabs, and what not.

You should post something about that ;) Like palestinian food which I am sure is not the same as syrian or iraqi or jordanian and whatnot.

Take care!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger المنشق said...

i think other,s are in ramallah :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home